Logging into the LMS constitutes your acceptance of the FTI User Agreement - Click here to read.
CAS Target Date: Dec 31, 2017
Help Us Meet Our Goal
IUPAT CERTIFIED COATING APPLICATORS
Check the updated 2018 FTI International Training Calendar for available instructor classes in Hanover, MD.
FTIInternational@iupat.org is now online.
Reporting errors? Complete the Contact Form.
The FTI LMS website is an online learning portal and a secure web-based software program for the administration, documentation, tracking, and reporting of training programs, classroom and online events, e-learning programs, and training content. The FTI LMS is an accessible way of providing apprenticeship training course materials to IUPAT members.
More info? Play the short FTI LMS Animation
Are you an instructor/coordinator and interested in attending training at FTI International (Hanover, MD)? Your Director of Training (DOT) needs to email FTIInternational@iupat.org
and provide the course name along with your full name, preferred training date, member id, and email address. For quick processing, the email subject should be Course Registration.
View FTI International's printable training calendar (updated as of 11.30.17)
- Open course enrollment will close due to high registrations or within 3-4 weeks prior to the beginning date.
- Final confirmation emails are sent 3-4 weeks before the training.
- Please coordinate with your ATR for "By Invitation" courses.
Programs of Study
- List of all Course Codes and Course Names in the LMS. FTI Course Catalog
- List of FTI Classes K-Learning Catalog
- Browse the Vendor catalog to find missing resources or if you need additional courses to address your training centers' need.
Can't find the course? Submit a New Course Request
Best Practices for Painting Ceilings
Master Painters Institute - Professional Coatings Insider Read More...
FTI MISSION STATEMENT: To serve and advance the finishing trades industries through the development and dissemination of educational resources, training, and related services that help affiliates to administer, promote and sustain industry-driven programs that support a culture of lifelong learning for professionals in the finishing trades industries.